Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pet parties - can you see them in your future?

I've spent a lot of time over the past couple of years debating the merits of pet parties.

I'm not talking about birthday parties for your pets (I totally get that), but parties that are similar in nature to Tupperware or Pampered Chef parties, with the primary selection of products being items catering to pets and pet lovers. These parties appear to be gaining in popularity in parts of the country, but I'm not sure if the Central Valley is ready to embrace the idea of a "pawty" just yet.

I, of course, would love parties that feature pets as a theme, and the chance to get together with other pet lovers is always a huge draw for me. My biggest question is, if the party were thrown, would people come?

I'd love to hear from you. Is a party centered on pets and pet products something that would appeal to you?

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.