Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I know, I know, people are waiting for news

And to be honest, I’m sniffing around for a little of it myself. I know that HOPE is currently in negotiations with the Bakersfield SPCA to see if they will host the HOPE project coming back to Bakersfield. An answer from BSPCA is coming very soon and one way or another, I’ll keep you posted.

For those asking about BSPCA events, they are holding their annual “Unleash Your Love” event on April 16 at 1220 L Street, in conjunction with Channel 17. The event is from 5 a.m. to 7 p.m. and features pet adoptions, a microchip clinic and opportunities to learn more about what the BSPCA does in our community. Drive on by and throw a little money their way. There is a cat neuter clinic as well, but the spaces for that clinic have long since been filled. I’ve got my whiskers out though, and will bring you news of the next clinic as soon as it gets to me.

That’s it for now, folks. I’ll be at the Animal Control Commission meeting tonight, so you can bet I’ll have something to say afterwards. Stay tuned.

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.