|Yep, it's our day!|
On behalf of National Dog Day, my wishes for fellow dog owners:
- May the hair on your clothes not exceed the amount of hair on your head.
- May you find a free corner of your bed on which to sleep.
- May your pet food bill not exceed your grocery bill.
- May your dog not roll in anything that smells worse than you.
- May you always remember that anything can be cleaned with the right number of paper towels.
Happy National Dog Day!
On behalf of those dog (and cat) owners on the east coast, please be safe this weekend. For information about pet (and people) evacuation, rescue and shelter during Hurricane Irene, please check out the Hurricane Irene 2011 Animal Rescue Resource Page on Facebook and share with others who may need this info. For horse owners, the Facebook page Horse Evacuations East has been established. Us west coast bloggers are sending out good vibes that you all remain safe.