Friday, September 9, 2011

Cell phone cases to sigh for...

Did you know that you can go to Zazzle and make a customized cell phone case featuring your pet?

O.K., maybe you did know. It was news to me, though, which means I spent way too much time checking out these these cool cases.

Not sure I'd ever put my phone down if I was looking into these eyes:

Or this one:
Love this one, too!
How about one with your pet's photo on it?
Or use your phone to deliver a message just by placing it on the table: 
Or bring out your pup's inner rebel:

Sure, they're a little pricier than what you're going to find ready-made, but all the other phones will wish they were as cool as yours!

9 comments:

snoopy@snoopysdogblog said...

Hey Vicky,

Yep, aren't they super cool!!

My Mum wants one, of course she'd want me on hers!! But she wants a new phone so she's gonna wait until then before she gets one!

Are you gonna get one with Darby on? Or will the Cats get in on the act? Maybe a group photo to keep them all happy?! Tee Hee

Have a fun day,

Your pal Snoopy :)

CATachresis said...

I've got a camera case with "Hello Kitty" on it, but these are way too cool!

meowmeowmans said...

Those are SO cool! :)

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

OMG I love these!

i will have to check them out!

Can they be made for Android phones or only standard sized phones?

Deb Barnes / Zee and Zoey said...

Oh Dear God... how did I NOT know this!!! Shopping alert, gotta go now!! This is a "must have" for me! Thanks for alerting me to this very important item to sustain my life, Vicky!!!

Vicky said...

Caren, they do make cases for Android phones, but since I have an iPhone, that's what I searched :)

I do want one, but right now they are on the wish list. Actually, I want more than one, because all the critters think they need one of each of them!

Oskar said...

This makes my mom person wish she had a popular style of cell phone so she could get one of these.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Pamela said...

Just a few minutes ago, my husband said, "I think I see cell phones in our future." I've been very resistant.

Are you in cahoots with him? Because don't think I'll stop being a Luddite just because I can get cute animal accessories for my new gizmo. Well, maybe...

Vicky said...

Cute animal accessories make everything better :)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.