Friday, September 9, 2011

Cell phone cases to sigh for...

Did you know that you can go to Zazzle and make a customized cell phone case featuring your pet?

O.K., maybe you did know. It was news to me, though, which means I spent way too much time checking out these these cool cases.

Not sure I'd ever put my phone down if I was looking into these eyes:

Or this one:
Love this one, too!
How about one with your pet's photo on it?
Or use your phone to deliver a message just by placing it on the table: 
Or bring out your pup's inner rebel:

Sure, they're a little pricier than what you're going to find ready-made, but all the other phones will wish they were as cool as yours!

9 comments:

snoopy@snoopysdogblog said...

Hey Vicky,

Yep, aren't they super cool!!

My Mum wants one, of course she'd want me on hers!! But she wants a new phone so she's gonna wait until then before she gets one!

Are you gonna get one with Darby on? Or will the Cats get in on the act? Maybe a group photo to keep them all happy?! Tee Hee

Have a fun day,

Your pal Snoopy :)

CaroScat said...

I've got a camera case with "Hello Kitty" on it, but these are way too cool!

meowmeowmans said...

Those are SO cool! :)

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

OMG I love these!

i will have to check them out!

Can they be made for Android phones or only standard sized phones?

Deb Barnes / Zee and Zoey said...

Oh Dear God... how did I NOT know this!!! Shopping alert, gotta go now!! This is a "must have" for me! Thanks for alerting me to this very important item to sustain my life, Vicky!!!

Vicky at PPCT said...

Caren, they do make cases for Android phones, but since I have an iPhone, that's what I searched :)

I do want one, but right now they are on the wish list. Actually, I want more than one, because all the critters think they need one of each of them!

Oskar said...

This makes my mom person wish she had a popular style of cell phone so she could get one of these.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Pamela said...

Just a few minutes ago, my husband said, "I think I see cell phones in our future." I've been very resistant.

Are you in cahoots with him? Because don't think I'll stop being a Luddite just because I can get cute animal accessories for my new gizmo. Well, maybe...

Vicky at PPCT said...

Cute animal accessories make everything better :)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.