Sunday, March 23, 2008

Folks fighting the good fight

In my world, there are few things more noble than those who work on behalf of the homeless and unwanted pets in our area. To that end, I've begun assembling links for those groups dedicated to pet adoption and reducing the pet population through spay/neuter.

You'll find those links on the right side of the page. I'm sure it is by no means a complete list, so if I left someone out worthy of inclusion, drop me a line and I'll get them on board.

Remember these groups when you find yourself interested in doing a good deed --- they can use all the support they can get.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've forgotten the Kern Humane Society thrift store on 21st Street which does offer two spay/neuter vouchers per year. I don't know if they have a webpage though.

Anonymous said...

To borrow a quote from poet and songwriter Bob Dylan:

Times they are a changin'...

And not a moment too soon here in our community where the sad fact is that we are faced with a growing and serious pet overpopulation problem.

We must unite to fight the good fight...and make some positive changes in our community and for our animals.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.