The main purpose of the award is for those of us who enjoy writing about pets and pet issues to share a little love for other bloggers who we find interesting, inspiring or amusing as we click through our digital universe. There are two parts to this --- to tell you seven things about me you may not know, and to share this with fifteen other blogs. I always love reading other people's seven things, so I'll start there:
1. I hate wearing shoes and will take them off at any given opportunity. If I come to your house and take my shoes off, you'll know I consider you a really good friend (and, yes, it's happened).
2. I have a deep desire to shave all of Darby's hair off just to see what he looks like underneath :)
3. I love finding reasons to laugh. The worse the day, the bigger my desire to find the funny in the world and celebrate it.
4. I watch almost no T.V. I don't have cable or satellite, so the bulk of my viewing is DVDs (which you'd think would mean I'd get more done, but that is wholly untrue).
5. I take songs and change the words around to make them about my pets, then sing the "new" songs to them --- which is also the only shot you'll ever have at hearing me sing. You're welcome.
6. My love of coffee knows no bounds. Hot, cold, mixed in food --- I'd shower with coffee-scented soap if I could find it.
7. In the time it took me to write the first six items, I could have walked the dog, made breakfast and done the week's grocery shopping :)
Whew! Glad the hard part's over. Now onto the fun stuff: Naming fifteen other blogs I feel are worthy of the Versatile Blogger title. Here they are, in no particular order.
Just in time for the Saturday Blog Hop, so in addition to the cool blogs above, you can check out more of the creativity unleashed on the blogosphere!