Friday, November 21, 2008

Petland does not like me

Or, to put it a little more accurately, they don't like my email addy. I tried to send my email to them again. I cut and pasted the body of the email into a new email and sent it off. This time it took mere minutes before I got my mail delivery failure notice. The thing I love about this one is the reason given for the email delivery failure:

<operations@petland.com>:
74.219.138.59 does not like recipient.

They don't like me??? They haven't even met me. They certainly didn't block me after reading my last email, since that got bounced back as well. Not big on hearing for the pet-owning public, I guess.

Being the curious gal I am, I decided to plug in the IP addy that was provided. Turns out it belongs to Petland's mail server. Maybe it's just the server that doesn't like me.

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.